Rescue me! Volkswagen Beetle Auction! Cars, Tools, Equipment
Karmann Ghia, Several 1970’s Volkswagen Bugs, Rag-Top Volkswagen Bug, Some bugs with and some without motors. Crosley Wagon 71 Volkswagen Van, 24 x 7 Tandem Axle all steel flatbed trailer, A-Frame Hoist Stand, John Deere No. 2 horse drawn sickle, John Deere Horse drawn disc harrow, 6’3 pt. blade, 15’ x 36” Fisher Marine flat bottom Jon boat, Car Dolly, Different size Culverts, 3 Steel Zee Purlin, 11’ wide x 7’ High x 2’ deep steel shelving (heavy), Lot of fieldstone, miscellaneous Volkswagen doors, Chicago Electric 90amp Flux Wire Welder on cart, Wilton 9 speed 20” Drill press, Craftsman 12” Drill Press with laser, DeWalt 13” thickness planer and the list goes on!!
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. Vehicles and trailers do not have titles, a bill of sale from the seller will be provided. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from SOLDasap, LLC. is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: You will receive an invoice by email at the conclusion of the auction. Payment is due in full by the end of auction pickup day. Please be prepared to pay in the form of cash or cashier’s check, or credit card (3.8% fee applies to all credit card transactions). Any invoice over $1500 will require cash, wire transfer or certified funds unless you have made prior arrangements with Soldasap, LLC. Credit/debit cards will not be accepted for invoices over $1500.00! You will have the option to pay online through your invoice. You may also call our office to arrange payment by direct wire transfer with a $15 surcharge, prior to pickup. No credit card chargebacks are allowed! Due diligence is the responsibility of the Bidder/Buyer. All sales are final! Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale – that is when the bidding ends on our website and you are the high bidder.
Soldasap, LLC will charge hammer price, buyer’s premium, any hauling/handling charges, applicable taxes, and a 3.8% convenience fee to the credit card that you submit at time of registration up to $1500 if payment has not been received by the end of Pickup!
We reserve the right to refuse bidding privileges to anyone.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last 5 minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by ten minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until no bids are placed within 5 minutes.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage and damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and MUST BE adhered to specifically. Pickup is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY through SignUpGenius. We are using a new system. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading, and hauling at their own expense. A skid steer will be onsite for pickup hours only. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP ON PICK-UP DAY WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
No shipping available for this auction. Pickup by buyer only with paid receipt.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the day of auction pick-up regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the day after auction pick-up ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
4) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN THE ALLOTTED TIME, AS STATED IN THESE TERMS, WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS PAID, WE WILL RESELL THE ITEM AND SEND THE DEFAULTING BUYER 50% OF THE HIGH BID ATTAINED AT THE SUBSEQUENT AUCTION. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Please do not wait until the last minutes of the auction to register or call the auction company. Our office staff is typically extremely busy at this time, and we cannot guarantee getting to your questions or concerns during that time frame. We highly suggest that you utilize the max bidding feature to ensure your bids are placed. We will not be responsible for last minute computer issues.
Bid on Your OWN Schedule!
Call 870.236.6117 for questions, bidding assistance!!