Ready to bid? Here’s how it works.
1. Go to the homepage of SOLDASAP.COM, scroll down to the auction in which you’d like to bid. Click “View Bids” to the right. Login to bid; you must be logged in to place online bids. Choose “Not a Member Yet, Register Now” or enter your username and password if you already have an account.
2. Place your bid. Once you have logged in to SoldASAP.COM, you can place a bid or force a bid on the auction’s catalog page. You can also click on the Lot Description and bid on the individual lot page (lot pages are not always available, in such instances, bid from the catalog page.) You can enter “My Max Bid”, which is your maximum bid for an item; the computer will automatically bid up to this amount on your behalf. (This is especially helpful when you are away from the computer). Multiple-lot bidding is available on the catalog page.
3. Verify your bid. Before your bid is finalized, you will be prompted to verify your bid and agree to the auction company’s terms and conditions.
4. Submit Your Bid. Once your bid has been submitted, your bid becomes a legally binding offer to purchase the item(s) or property being auctioned.
5. Keep Track of your bid. You will receive an email notification if you have been outbid (If elected, you can also receive a text notification). Notifications can be configured from your Profile Settings page. Keep checking the website near the end of the auction or place your Max bid.
If you are the high bidder at the end of the auction, you will be notified via email.
Please call us at 870-236-6117 if you have any questions!