The Clifford Toney Auto Collection
An Important Auction Benefiting
CLASSIC CAR COLLECTION & MORE!
All items selling to the highest bidder!
2006 Cadillac DTS - 77,266 miles
2000 Ford Mustang Convertible - 77,739 miles
1953 Packard Clipper Deluxe
1998 Astin Martin 44,075 miles
1995 Mercedes Benz SL-600 Roadster - 85,782 miles
1995 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 165, 707 miles
1968 Ford Fairlane 500
1971 Rolls Rolls Royce - odometer reads 90,605 miles
2014 Chevrolet Quad Cab Z-71 - 2,481 Miles
1985 Hover Technics Hovercraft
1999 Cadilac CKJ Limousine - 65,189 miles
2011 Dog Trailer
2011 5' X 8' Black Cargo Trailer
18' Utility Trailer
Rice Flat Bed Trailer
NOTE: All vehicles have been garaged kept !
(Additional photos and info coming soon)
NOTICE : All vehicle identification and descriptions are based on our personal observations and information given to the auction company by the family members and/or representatives. The buyer is strongly advised to rely on their own inspection/vehicle condition either in person or by a personal representative on inspection day. The auction company does not guarantee any condition, originality, matching numbers, or authenticity of any item or part. Please rely on your own inspections. 10% Buyers Premium added to final bid.
Bidding begins NOW!!
Auction ends January 28 th, 2016 @ 12:00 pm
Preview Day - January 27 th, 2016 @ 10 am til 2 pm
Pick up- January 29th . 2016 from 10 am til 2 pm
About Clifford Toney
Clifford Toney was born in Dallas, Texas on February 17, 1958 to the late Almon and Flora Toney.Cliff received an Associate Degree at Southern Baptist College (Williams Baptist), a Bachelor Degree at Ouachita Baptist University, and then he received his Masters in Religious Education at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He was a local Auctioneer, Real Estate investor, and bred Champion Labrador Retrievers (Craighead Kennels). In his dealings with his Labradors, he became a certified American Kennel Club Judge.
Cliff was a member of a pioneer Jonesboro Family and cared deeply for his community. He was a unique, intelligent, and caring man. Cliff was also a member of Central Baptist Church and an avid supporter of Williams Baptist College.
Attention: Read Payment, Pick-up/Shipping and Terms and Condtions Carefully !!
Don’t miss this opportunity to buy the classic car you’ve always wanted and other great items !
Car Collection: ( all good titles)
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All bidders agree to be bound by this bidder contract by placing a bid. PLEASE SCROLL & READ ALL TERMS LISTED BELOW, INCLUDING PREVIEW, PICKUP, and SHIPPING INFORMATION.
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Tasabah & Associates llc. is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Please be prepared to pay in the form of cash, a cashiers check, or direct wire the funds within one hour of the ending of the auction. Payment must be paid in full at end of auction. Cash or cashier’s check will be accepted. All Cahiers Checks made payable to Tasabah & Associates llc.. No personal checks and no credit cards, no exceptions. Call our office for instructions if you wish do direct deposit into our escrow account.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until no bids are placed within 5 minutes.This will eliminate a bidder “sniping” in the last seconds and winning the bid.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is during normal business hours (10am - 2pm) on pick up day, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! if auction company is required to meet a buyer on a different day without prior notice, an additional fee of $50 will be charged. Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 10 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: The buyer is responsible for shipping and shipping related costs of any and all items.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 10th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 10th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 10 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS PAID, WE WILL RESELL THE ITEM AND SEND THE DEFAULTING BUYER 50% OF THE HIGH BID ATTAINED AT THE SUBSEQUENT AUCTION. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Tasabah & Associates llc. makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Tasabah & Associates llc reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.
Auctioneer: John Vincent Malone, CAI, PRI, Arkansas #1440, MIssouri #1440, Kentucky license #RP3818