Restaurant Equipment, Furnishings and Supplies Liquidation
ALL MUST GO !
Formerly Dixie Cafe
FRYERS, MIXERS, OVENS, STAINLESS STEEL SINKS, VENT HOODS, RACKS, STEAMERS, GRIDDLE, ICE MAKER, CABINETS, TABLES, CHAIRS, BOOTHS, LIGHTING FIXTURES, DECORATIONS, POINT OF SALE SYSTEM, MUCH MUCH MORE !!
Bid online now thru Monday, August 13th @7:00 PM
Preview: Monday, August 13th 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
*2 Pick-up Days*
Pick-up: Tuesday, August 14th 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Pick-up: Wednesday, August 15th 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
*10% Buyers Premium Applies*
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from SOLDasap llc. is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. All equipment is believed to be in working order, as the restaurant was fully operational when the doors closed, but not guaranteed. The gas has been turned off to the building and it is not possible to test those items, Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Please be prepared to pay in the form of cash, a cashiers check, or direct wire the funds within one hour of the ending of the auction. Payment must be paid in full at end of auction. Cash or cashier’s check will be accepted. No personal checks and no credit cards, no exceptions. Call our office for instructions if you wish do direct deposit into our escrow account.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last 3 minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by ten minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until no bids are placed within 3 minutes.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 10 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: Pick up by buyer only with paid receipt.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 10th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 10th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 10 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS PAID, WE WILL RESELL THE ITEM AND SEND THE DEFAULTING BUYER 50% OF THE HIGH BID ATTAINED AT THE SUBSEQUENT AUCTION. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Please do not wait until the last minutes of the auction to register or call the auction company. Our office staff is typically extremely busy at this time, and we can not guarantee getting to your questions/concerns during that time frame. We highly suggest that you utilize the max bidding feature to ensure your bids are placed. We will not be responsible for last minute computer issues.
Bid on Your OWN Schedule!
Call 870.236.6117 for questions, bidding assistance!!