ONLINE FARMLAND AUCTION
100.94 Acres +/- Row Crop Farmland
Located on 223 Rd, Beech Grove, AR
BID NOW! thru Tues, September 20th @3 PM
100.94 +/- Acre Row Crop Farmland. Has produced soybeans and presently corn and rice! Leveled and irrigated. Surrounded by road access. Included in this farmland is a 2 acre slough (presently rented for the 2022/2023 duck hunting season) that is great for duck hunting. Harvest it, Hunt it, Enjoy it! This is a very good investment opportunity.
*Farmable land (91.72 acres) is not currently leased for the 2023 year. Producer pays $200 an acre rent for the farmable land.*
**10% Buyers Premium Applies. $25,000 down payment required.**
Duck Slough is rented for the 2022/2023 duck season for $4,000 (new buyer will receive at closing)**
Any competent adult with a satisfactory photo identification who properly registers and complies with the Terms of Auction may bid. Bidder must present a $25,000.00 per tract, cashier's check to Auctioneer at the close of auction. There will be a 10% buyers premium added to the final bid to equal the contract sales price. Closing within 30 days. This contract will not be contingent upon the buyer's ability to obtain financing. If buyer is unable to obtain financing or otherwise defaults, he or she will forfeit their earnest money. Property sells 'as is' where is without any warranties expressed or implied. If the high bidder does not submit the down payment and sign the contract by 4:00 pm the day after auction day, the seller will not be obligated to sell the property to the high bidder and may immediately enter into a contract with another buyer. Defaulting Buyer will still be responsible for down payment. Seller nor auction company are responsible for any cleanup of the property or of any remaining personal property left after auction pick-up. After closing, remaining personal property becomes property of the buyer. Extremely motivated sellers!! No reasonable offer refused.
I acknowledge this is a confirmation auction and that my offer will be subject to the seller confirmation. By signing this certification and returning it to the offices of SOLDasap.com or an employee or contractor therein, I hereby certify that:
1. I understand that if I am the successful bidder, I will be required to sign the agreement of purchase and sale immediately upon notice of being the successful bidder. I understand that it is a legally binding contract.
2. I understand that a 10% buyer’s premium will be added to my final bid and is due in addition to my final bid to complete the final purchase price. Final bid + 10% of the final bid = Contract Sales Price.
3. I understand that the Auctioneers are working for the Seller, there is no relationship of dual agency.
4. I understand that the purchase price of the property will become public information immediately following the auction and that this information may be published.
5. I understand that the property has or has not been surveyed for this auction. I understand that if the buyer desires a full survey, it will be at the buyer’s expense.
6. I inspected the property prior to bidding, or had the opportunity to do so. I understand that all property is selling AS IS, WHERE IS and No warranties are expressed or implied. The seller or the auction company are not responsible for clean-up of the property.
7. I understand that the property contract will not be contingent upon my ability to obtain financing or any other reason. Upon becoming the high bidder, I understand that I will be required to sign a certified check in the amount of $25,000, made payable to SOLDasap, LLC as an earnest money deposit. I understand that the earnest money deposit would be forfeited if I failed to close on this property. The final bid on the property is irrevocable.
8. I understand that the closing will take place not more than 30 days from the date of the auction, sooner if buyer and seller agree. Time is of the essence.
9. I understand that the Auctioneer reserves the right to conduct the auction in an orderly fashion,without interference or nuisance. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the sole discretion of the auctioneer. In case of a dispute among competitive bidders, auctioneer may reopen bidding to identify the high bidder or may declare on as the successful bidder. Any and all decisions by the auctioneer shall be final. The auction company is not responsible for missed bids or any technical difficulties such as lost internet connection on the buyer's end or computer malfunction.
10. I understand that the announcements made by John & Tasabah Malone, at the time of sale, take precedence over any and all pre printed material. I also understand that announcements & pre printed material referring to the property description, utilities, property conditions, survey, square footage,acres, footage or school district are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. If I wish to know these details, I must verify them on my own prior to bidding.
11. I understand that if this property is sold subject to confirmation by the sellers, trustees, executors,administrators, or any applicable party. Auctioneers have 48 hours to present the high bid offer to the seller for confirmation. I understand that my bid is irrevocable.
12. I understand that buyer will pay buyer’s closing cost and sellers will pay seller’s closing cost.
13. Buyer shall have the right to review a commitment to provide title insurance prior to Closing. If titleissues occur and seller is unable to provide marketable title, seller shall have a minimum of 30 days to cure the objections.
14. Taxes will be prorated as of closing and paid by seller. Revenue Stamps will be split between buyer and seller.
15. 91.72 Acres is farmable. It is not rented for the 2023 season. Owner receives $200 an acre for farmable land from the producer. A 2 acre slough is presently rented for the 2022/2023 Duck Hunting season, November 2022 - February 2023 for $4000. Buyer will receive rent funds at closing.
16. I understand that if I fail to sign the purchase agreement immediately upon notice of being the high bidder, I will lose my rights to purchase the property, the auctioneer & seller will have the right to reopen the bidding, sell the property to another bidder & I will pay the auction company 10% of my final bid.
17. I understand that the collusion or bid-rigging is a federal felony.
18. I understand that participation in the auction is at Bidder’s sole risk and Seller and Auctioneer, plus their agents, contractors, and employees, shall have no liability on any basis.
19. By registering, I acknowledge receipt of the Terms of Auction and access to the Sale Contract and unconditionally and irrevocably agree to be bound by both.
20. Copyright: I understand the Auction is the exclusive intellectual Property of the Auctioneer and may not be recorded, reproduced or used in any form by anyone other than by Soldasap, LLC
21. No commission will be paid to an agent or broker who is participating in the purchase of the property as a principal. Registration of agents/brokers by other agent/brokers will not be accepted.
*Subject to Owner confirmation
Click on the FILES tab for Terms and Condition. Buyer to sign .
Please call our office if you have any questions 1-870-236-6117 or 870-236-0632