ONLINE REAL ESTATE AUCTION Bid NOW thru Tuesday, May 2nd @3 PM
357 Blakely Mountain Trail, Royal, AR 71913
PUBLIC PREVIEW: Monday, May 1st 10 AM - 2 PM
Minutes from Hot Springs, AR and 1 hour from Little Rock, AR, Adjoining Ouachita National Forest, close proximity to Lake Ouachita, Lake Hamilton and Several Golf Courses!
Endless Possibilities! Private Home, Perfect for a Corporate Retreat, Equine Rehab Center or Equine based Therapy Center, etc.
With Stunning Views, This amazing home and horse ranch provides plenty of privacy!
THIS HOME AND PROPERTY FEATURES MANY RECENT UPDATES, 6 BEDROOMS, 7 BATHROOMS, 7346 Sq. Ft!
CUSTOM ELECTRIC GATE, 2 PONDS, 10 STALL BARN WHICH INCLUDES (2) 1 Bedroom , 1 Bath apartments!
YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!
New pictures added!!
Recent Updates to the Home include: New Paint throughout, New European white oak floors, new carpet throughout and tile in bathrooms, some new lighting and fixtures!
- Roads built by Spa Construction
- Dams had to be built to dam up both ponds. Dams were constructed under and approved by Corps of Engineers.
- Road cut on other side of the mountain.
- Lumbered the wood for house and cut by antique mill out of Mt. Ida. Rough cut lumber
- Strategically secretive FEMA certified/approved Safe Room safe for tornados, Earthquakes also bomb safe.
- Fully cross fenced, 2 Stocked Ponds
- Rock all came from acreage
- Landscaper from Oaklawn did all the landscaping around the house. Planted exotic trees for ex. Cedars of Lebanon, Fig Trees, Peach Trees.
- Pastures were put in by the advice of Jimmy Driggers. The grass could not have horses on it for 2 years. NO grazing for 2 years. The grass was hearty and stayed green year-round. Had 50 or so county agents come to tour it because it was so well done.
- 20 mins from Oaklawn Racing and Gaming featuring the Horse Track which is going to start racing 12 months per year and precedes the Kentucky Derby and the Deluxe Casino that’s open 24/7 12 months a year.
- Main Barn has 10 stalls and a living quarter above that could be an oﬃce as well. There are 4 stalls that were built larger for Veterinary use or breeding (fouling stalls) and each paddock is individualized.
- 5 min from Martin Brothers Training Facility
- Versatile property that could be used for recreational resort, hunting lodge, horse breeding/ lay-up farm, or resort and spa to name a few.
- Abundant wildlife including deer, turkey, ducks, quail, red hawks, hummingbirds, doves.
- 3 fully functional wood burning fireplaces and abundant source of wood. 3 separate chimneys
- Within proximity to the beautiful Lake Ouachita a premiere fishing mecca including bass, stripper, catfish, trout, crappie. The largest, deepest, clearest lake in the Northern Hemisphere and Lake Hamilton where you can boat to dinner!
- Located at the peak of a Mountain top the house has 360-degree unobstructed panoramic views and under protection by the United States National Forestry.
- Scuba diving, bike/hiking trails property located near the Ouachita Trail
- Lightning Rod system was designed after the Sears Tower in Chicago
- Private gate security system through Harps security
- Farm primarily used for Breeding fouls and racehorses that need to rest (lay-up farm) or lay-up for injured horses.
- 20 mins from fully functional Hot Springs Municipal Airport accommodating private jets and commuter planes.
- 1 hour from international airport in Little Rock, AR
- 20 mins from the Hospital
- There was an automated pest spray system to keep fly and mosquitoes away.
Buyer is welcome to inspect the property prior to auction. At auction property sells “as is, where is”. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid amount to equal the contract sales price. Winning bidder is required to present a $50,000 non-refundable down payment at the close of auction.
PLEASE READ AND SIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BIDDING PRIVILEGES
To view the property call Brett Dingler with Partners Realty at 501-944-8100
**You MUST fill sign the Terms & Conditions and provide SoldASAP with proof of loan approval or proof of funds**
I acknowledge this is a confirmation auction and that my offer will be subject to the seller
confirmation. By signing this certification and returning it to the offices of SOLDasap.com or an
employee or contractor therein, I hereby certify that:
1. I understand that if I am the successful bidder, I will be required to sign the agreement of
purchase and sale immediately upon notice of being the successful bidder. I understand that it
is a legally binding contract.
2. I understand that a 10% buyer’s premium will be added to my final bid and is due in
addition to my final bid to complete the final purchase price. Final bid + 10% of the final bid =
Contract Sales Price.
3. I understand that the Auctioneers are working for the Seller, there is no relationship of
4. I understand that the purchase price of the property will become public information
immediately following the auction and that this information may be published.
5. I understand that the property has or has not been surveyed for this auction. I understand that
if the buyer desires a full survey, it will be at the buyer’s expense. NO survey provided.
6. I inspected the property prior to bidding or had the opportunity to do so. I understand that all
property is selling AS IS, WHERE IS and No warranties are expressed or implied.
7. The seller or the auction company are not responsible for clean-up of the property.
8. I understand that the property contract will not be contingent upon my ability to obtain
financing or any other reason. Upon becoming the high bidder, I understand that I will be required
to sign a certified check in the amount of $50,000, made payable to SOLDasap, LLC as an
earnest money deposit. I understand that the earnest money deposit would be forfeited if I
failed to close on this property. The final bid on the property is irrevocable.
9. I understand that the closing will take place not more than 45 days from the date of the auction,
sooner if buyer and seller agree. Time is of the essence.
10. I understand that the Auctioneer reserves the right to conduct the auction in an orderly
fashion, without interference or nuisance. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding
are at the sole discretion of the auctioneer. In case of a dispute among competitive bidders,
auctioneer may reopen bidding to identify the high bidder or may declare on as the successful
bidder. Any and all decisions by the auctioneer shall be final. The auction company is not
responsible for missed bids or any technical difficulties such as lost internet connection
on the buyer's end or computer malfunction.
11. I understand that the announcements made by John & Tasabah Malone, at the time of sale,
take precedence over any and all preprinted material. I also understand that announcements &
preprinted material referring to the property description, utilities, property conditions, survey,
square footage, acres, footage or school district are believed to be correct but are not
guaranteed. If I wish to know these details, I must verify them on my own prior to bidding.
12. I understand that if this property is sold subject to confirmation by the sellers, trustees,
executors, administrators, or any applicable party. Auctioneers have 48 hours to present the
high bid offer to the seller for confirmation. I understand that my bid is irrevocable.
13. I understand that buyer will pay buyer’s closing cost and sellers will pay seller’s closing cost.
14. Buyer shall have the right to review a commitment to provide title insurance prior to Closing.
If title issues occur and seller is unable to provide marketable title, seller shall have a minimum of
30 days to cure the objections.
15. Taxes will be prorated as of closing and paid by seller. Revenue Stamps will be split
between buyer and seller.
16. I understand that if I fail to sign the purchase agreement immediately upon notice of being the
high bidder, I will lose my rights to purchase the property, the auctioneer & seller will have the
right to reopen the bidding, sell the property to another bidder & I will pay the auction company
10% of my final bid.
17. I understand that the collusion or bid rigging is a federal felony.
18. I understand that participation in the auction is at Bidder’s sole risk and Seller and
Auctioneer, plus their agents, contractors, and employees, shall have no liability on any basis.
19. By registering, I acknowledge receipt of the Terms of Auction and access to the Sale
Contract and unconditionally and irrevocably agree to be bound by both.
20. Copyright: I understand the Auction is the exclusive intellectual Property of the Auctioneer
and may not be recorded, reproduced or used in any form by anyone other than by Soldasap,
21. No commission will be paid to an agent or broker who is participating in the purchase of
the property as a principal. Registration of agents/brokers by other agent/brokers will not be accepted.
*Subject to Owner confirmation
Click on the FILES tab for Bidder Certification Form .
Please call our office if you have any questions 1-870-236-6117 or 870-236-0632