Online School Bus and Work Truck Auction
Greene County Road Department Work Trucks & Corning School District School Buses
BID NOW thru Wednesday, August 23rd @3 PM
Vehicles located at 2 different locations!
12'x 6' Rice Trailer, School buses in the range of 2001-2008 year models,
2006 Chevrolet Flatbed 3500 2WD and a 2009 GMC 2500 HD Sierra.
Inspection for Buses will be August 23rd from 10am-12am
Bus Pickup for this auction is August 24th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
(The old Corning High School building: on the corner of 600 W 4th & Olive St, Corning, AR)
Truck Pickup is August 24th from 9 AM - 10:00 AM
(4600 Fairview Rd, Paragould, AR 72450)
NO Credit cards. Cash, Cashier's Check, Wire transfer.
Click on each lot to find out information pertaining to each vehicle!
**10% Buyers Premium applies. Everything Sold "As Is, Where Is"
NOTICE: All vehicle identification and descriptions are based on our personal observations and information given to the auction company by the representatives. The auction company does not guarantee any condition, originality, matching numbers, or authenticity of any item or part. Please rely on your own inspections.
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from SOLDasap Auction Company is required prior to pick up and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders’ usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
*INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: You will receive an invoice by email at the conclusion of the auction. Payment is due in full at the time of pick-up, Thursday, August 24th at 2 different locations and times. All purchases must be paid for in U.S. funds at load out. Cash, Cashier's check, wire funds or good personal checks (w/bank letter if over $5000) are accepted. SOLDasap Auction Company reserves the right to verify funds on all checks. NO CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED ON TITLED VEHICLES. You may also call our office to arrange payment by direct wire transfer prior to pick up.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last 5 minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until no bids are placed within 5 minutes.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage and damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page and MUST BE adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pick up these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading, and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP ON PICK-UP DAY WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: Pick up by buyer only with paid receipt.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer –
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the day of auction pick-up regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the day after auction pick-up ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
4) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN THE ALLOTTED TIME, AS STATED IN THESE TERMS, WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS PAID, WE WILL RESELL THE ITEM AND SEND THE DEFAULTING BUYER 50% OF THE HIGH BID ATTAINED AT THE SUBSEQUENT AUCTION. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Items must be removed at load out unless other arrangements have been made. If you do not come to the load out, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for the high bid price, plus buyer premium and any other fees associated with the item.
Do Not share bidder number, you are responsible for every item charged to your bidder number.
During this auction process there is a chance that you will be outbid. At that time, you will receive an outbid notification by email. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, sometimes email notifications can be delayed. We are not responsible for the failure of any part of the bidding process or internet bidding.
Please do not wait until the last minutes of the auction to register or call the auction company. Our office staff is typically extremely busy at this time, and we cannot guarantee getting to your questions or concerns during that time frame. We highly suggest that you utilize the max bidding feature to ensure your bids are placed. We will not be responsible for last minute computer issues.
Bid on Your OWN Schedule!
For questions, please call John Malone, Auctioneer, at 870-236-0632
For bidding assistance call 870-236-6117